Tuesday, September 20, 2016

SoH - 1800pt Army Progress Shot.

~1800pts of Sons of Horus - Yew!

I did a bit of a consolidation of bits and kits and worked out I have about 6000pts for the Sons of Horus available including a Lucius Warhound. I'm getting through it pretty quickly now but also trying to build some components for a gaming table at the same time which is kinda holding me up a little bit.

I'm currently working on Abaddon with some extra arms to use him as a generic Praetor, 3 more Justaerin and a Spartan so I can run a little 1st Company Deathstar.

After that will come the 3 gun Quad Mortar team, a Legion Rhino with a pintle MM for the Vets and a pair of Javelins with CML's and pintle MM's.

After that again will be the pair of Vindicator Laser Destroyers and at that point I might treat myself and do up the Warhound and enter the titan club.

Some pics of the SoH-ifying of the Spartan:




Thanks as always for checking out my work, I appreciate the compliments and feedback you dudes have been giving me on the army and my hobby stuff.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment