Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sons of Horus - 5 Justaerin Finished and an Army Progress Shot.

Yew, got a new squad done for the SoH!

This is the first time I have done an airbrushed black with the stylised highlights as seen in the WIP photos preceding this post and I'm quite happy with the results. Previously I was a little lost to do with black aside from some line highlights and weathering pigments, it lightens the models up a bit but I really like the effect.

925pts down, Reavers are up next, hopefully a week or two as I am working in the bush at the moment and they were the only dudes I had airbrushed and ready for detailing. I need another Troop choice and some transports painted ASAP so they won't be too far behind.

Jack
Sons of Horus Justaerin Terminators

Sons of Horus
WIP

No comments:

Post a Comment