Friday, June 3, 2016

Sons of Horus Contemptor Mortis Showcase

Finished my first dude for the new SoH army, a dual Kheres wielding Contemptor Mortis! I have spent the last few months working far too much and just concentrated on trying to get a lot of stuff built so I could stat gaming, unfortunately I have to miss out on the first local tournament here but that meant I could slow down a bit and shoot for more than a 3 colour minimum on each model.

Horus Heresy Sons of Horus Contemptor Mortis with dual Kheres Assault Cannons

Horus Heresy Sons of Horus Contemptor Mortis with dual Kheres Assault Cannons

Horus Heresy Sons of Horus Contemptor Mortis with dual Kheres Assault Cannons

Horus Heresy Sons of Horus Contemptor Mortis with dual Kheres Assault Cannons


No comments:

Post a Comment