Tuesday, July 28, 2015

3 Hive Guard join the ranks, progress has slowed, but things are still getting finished.

I have slowed a little on the painting front. I've been racing the bike again on the weekends and training for Gridiron season during the week so I haven't been ticking off as much as I would have liked lately. I took a day out today though and painted the 3 hive guard you can see in the back. It puts me at 750pts completed so far as I run them in the game, not bad for a few months and probably enough to keep up with an escalation league format. I'm going to paint a few more guys from the Infinity Aleph Steel Phalanx to get me up to 300pts for that system and make sure the paint jobs are consistent between them then flick back over to painting the 'nids again and try to push for 1k by the end of August. Hive Fleet Behemoth

No comments:

Post a Comment